5280 Window Glass and Screen Repairs, Denver CO (freaking terrible)

1.7

Buyer beware if you need window repairs from 5280 Windows and Screen Repairs. I dropped off two glass windows and three screens for repair to 5280 Window Glass and Screen Repairs.

I thought three weeks was a long wait, but the wait was the least of my problems. The quality of the work was deplorable. I ordered and paid for three new window screens, and received back two new screens (but with dark brown v. the metallic silver I dropped off; which does not meet my HOA requirements).

For some odd reason, the third screen frame was not new but a rebuilt piece of *** that was not finished properly and looked like something I would drop off to be fixed. The screen itself was not trimmed properly and sticks out, and one side of the frame is bowed and does have a parallel fit within the window casing. One of the glass windows I dropped off had some broken glazing bars...which I thought would be replaced as well. Wrong.

So now I have rather large window which looks irregular and broken. I am so tired of vendors who do not take pride in their work and who do not stand behind their work. Don't use this company.

Do more research than I did up front and avoid a headache.

Reason of review: Bad quality.