1.8

Buyer beware if you need window repairs from 5280 Windows and Screen Repairs. I dropped off two glass windows and three screens for repair to 5280 Window Glass and Screen Repairs.

I thought three weeks was a long wait, but the wait was the least of my problems. The quality of the work was deplorable. I ordered and paid for three new window screens, and received back two new screens (but with dark brown v. the metallic silver I dropped off; which does not meet my HOA requirements).

For some odd reason, the third screen frame was not new but a rebuilt piece of *** that was not finished properly and looked like something I would drop off to be fixed. The screen itself was not trimmed properly and sticks out, and one side of the frame is bowed and does have a parallel fit within the window casing. One of the glass windows I dropped off had some broken glazing bars...which I thought would be replaced as well. Wrong.

So now I have rather large window which looks irregular and broken. I am so tired of vendors who do not take pride in their work and who do not stand behind their work. Don't use this company.

Do more research than I did up front and avoid a headache.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at 5280 Window Glass And Screen Repairs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants 5280 Window Glass And Screen Repairs to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5280 Window Glass And Screen Repairs 5280 window glass and screen repairs windows repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments